Instructions for reheating:
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F
- Place foil pans containing Turkey or Ham, Stuffing, Mashed potatoes and Squash, covered, onto center rack.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Place turkey gravy into a 1-quart saucepan and heat on low-med; stir with a silicon or wooden spatula occasionally to prevent sticking to the bottom
- Remove foil containers from oven, uncover and carefully mix the contents of each foil container so as to evenly distribute heat and avoid tearing the delicate foil pan.
- Return each foil container, uncovered, to the center rack.
- Bake an additional 10-25 minutes or until the center reaches 165°F
- Place bread rolls on a sheet into the oven for five minutes .